Celebrate Mother’s Day on May 12 with these great gift ideas.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner (May 12th) and some of us are yet to buy our mom a special gift. Mother’s Day is a great time to show your mom that you love and care for her, yet no present can often do this justice. After all, how do you thank the lady in your life who gave you life? To help, we’ve come up with a few easy gift ideas to treat mom on her special day.
- Blissful spa day for two – If you’re close to your mom, why not treat her to a spa day for you both? You can relax with deep tissue massages, catch up by the pool, and sweat it out in the sauna. A spa day can help your mom give her a much-needed break that she deserves.
- Luxury bath set – Head down to Lush or your nearest department store to pick up a hamper full of bath time goodies. There are plenty of packages suitable for every mom, whether she likes floral fragrances or energizing elixirs.
- Photo mug – There’s nothing mom’s like better than a good catch up over a coffee. Why not make your mom her own mug, complete with a picture of yourself, her pet, or a beloved family photo?
- Photoshoot – These photoshoots are a great family activity and keepsake. Bring the whole family along – and the pets – to create photos that will last a lifetime.
- Charity donation – Has your mom got a cause that’s close to her heart? You could make a donation in her name, in lieu of a present.
- Flowers – Every mom loves to receive a bunch of fresh flowers and a meaningful handwritten card.