When your business revolves around your commercial vehicle, you can’t afford small damages to build up to real problems. Keeping your commercial vehicle maintained can insure safety for your business and its employees. Follow these tips to keep your business and your commercial vehicle running smoothly.
- Keep your vehicle floor clean from any obstructions such as tools, rags, or any other working gear. Keeping the floor clean and clear can help prevent obstruction of the gas and brake.
- Make sure to check that seat belts are working properly every couple of weeks. The last thing you want to risk is the safety of your workers.
- Check that your vehicles heaters, defrosters, and windshield wipers are working properly by doing a routine start-up check.
- Make consistent checks for headlights, body lights, signals, and mirrors a priority.
- Regularly take your commercial vehicle to be maintained and serviced.
- A folder filled with information about your vehicles record will help you keep organized and will give you easy access to the vehicles history.
Bell Black Insurance located in Idaho would like to help with the coverage of your commercial vehicle. Contact us today for any of your insurance needs.