As September comes to an end and the first day of October fast approaches, it is time to pull out your spider webs and jack-o-lanterns to get ready for Halloween. To ensure that you are not scrambling to find fun Halloween events for people of all ages to enjoy, keep this list of the best Halloween attractions in mind for the season.
- Squealers Corn Maze – bring your compass along to try and make it out of this corn maze that features wrong turns, dead ends, and misdirection! You won’t know just how long it will take you to get out of the maze, so make sure to give yourself plenty of time.
- Boo at the Zoo – even the animals at the Idaho Falls Zoo are getting into the Halloween spirit with 500,000 lights, 1,000 pumpkins, tricks, treats, light sculptures, snakes, spiders, prizes, and games. There will also be a costume contest and trick or treat stations for children of all ages to enjoy.
- Slaughter’s House of Terror – you may want to leave the little ones at home if you are planning on heading out to this Halloween attraction. As one of the largest indoor haunted houses in the country, this Idaho Falls haunted house helps to support the local D.A.R.E. organization in Bonneville county.
- Haunted Mill of Teton – fun for the whole family, this Halloween attraction has one goal – to spook all the guests! Located in a historic flour mill, the whole family can enjoy this attraction together.
- Original Straw Maze in Rexburg – this yearly Halloween activity is timeless, and has both daylight hours for the whole family as well as haunted weekend mazes full of dark allies and monsters!
All of us at Bell Black Insurance in Rexburg, Idaho would like to invite you out to all of these local events this Halloween season!