You have insurance for your car and insurance for your house so why wouldn’t you have life insurance. Life insurance will be there for your family in their time of need when they need it most. If you’re still not convinced here are six reasons that life insurance can benefit you.
- Replacement of income – If you lose income from a death, life insurance will pay your bills and replace any income that was lost.
- Covers burial expenses – Death is inevitable and so are the costs of a funeral which can be over 10,000 dollars. Life insurance will cover the burial costs of your loved one so you can properly mourn.
- Protection of mortgage – Another thing you have to deal with in the event of death is loss of income. If you can’t make the mortgage payment your life insurance will.
- Lower premium – As you age life insurance premiums go up so the sooner you buy life insurance, the better.
- Build cash value – Certain policies will build value and realize tax benefits.
- College loans – College is expensive but life insurance will make sure your college loans are paid off if you aren’t there to do so.
Bell Black Insurance located in Idaho would like to help you with your life insurance coverage. Contact us for an insurance quote today.