Update Your Business to an Eco-Friendly Business
With the New Year right around the corner, it is the perfect time to make some changes to your business to make it more eco-friendly. Not only will eco-friendly changes help the environment, but it will also help to save your business some money. Keep these tips in mind to help your business be more eco-friendly and efficient.
- Turn off all computers and other office equipment when they are not in use. Have all of your employees get into the habit of turning off their computers at the end of the day to help save energy. It will also give them time to backup and update if they need to.
- Lower the thermostat to the lowest, comfortable temperature when people are in the office. Set the thermostat to an even lower temperature during the evening and on the weekends.
- Print on both sides of paper to help use half as much paper as usual. Shred all of your unwanted paper and use it as packing materials for shipping so that it does not go to waste.
- Talk with your building manager to see if they can incorporate recycling programs and water-efficient appliances to help save money and energy.
- Offer paperless billing for all of your clients to help reduce the overall cost that is associated with mailing and different billing materials.
- Encourage your employees to bring reusable mugs and bottles to work. Hand out free bottles with your logo to make them more inclined to use them.
- Ask your employees for their ideas on how to operate more efficiently and eco-friendly.
For all of your business
insurance needs and to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage, contact
the insurance professionals at Bell Black Insurance in Rexburg, Idaho.