Getting your home ready for spring doesn't need to be a difficult or time consuming process. Here are six fast and easy spring cleaning tips that can help simplify your life.
1. Make “trash” and “donate” boxes. Simplify decluttering by filling them up as you go through your home.
2. Clean one room at a time. Make a list of what needs to get done and set a time frame to get the job done.
3. Enlist the help of your kids, spouse or roommate in cleaning your abode. Assign jobs and have everyone pitch in to get their area done.
4. Clean from top to bottom, ceiling to floor. Get rid of cobwebs, wash dirty windows, dust furniture, vacuum carpet and sweep and mop floors.
5. Use natural cleaners such as a vinegar mixture for cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces to avoid harmful chemical smells.
6. Update your homeowner insurance coverage to ensure you are getting full protection for your home.
For more information on homeowner coverage and costs in Idaho, contact Bell Black Insurance located in Rexburg, ID.